The journal Les Cahiers de droit is indexed in most of the main registers of legal data in Québec, Canada and North America:
- Index à la documentation juridique au Canada;
- Index Scott des périodiques juridiques canadiens;
- Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals;
- Index to Legal Periodicals & Books;
- Lexis Nexis Canada (Quicklaw)
- Recherche juridique (Soquij).
By joining the Érudit platform in 2009, the journal Les Cahiers de droit was able to increase its visibility. All the journals on Érudit are publicized on the Synergies platform, a pan-Canadian network for university research in the social sciences and humanities (www.synergiescanada.org/fr). The journals on Érudit are also indexed by Google and Google Scholar, and Érudit is working to establish a partnership with the French aggregation platform Isidore (www.rechercheisidore.fr/) to integrate its collections of scholarly journals.